Glen Wakeman is a renowned entrepreneur and public speaker. He holds open talks on angel investing, how to raise capital, building a company’s brand, international financing, and the best strategies for the success of a firm. Glen is currently the Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of LaunchaPad Holdings LLC. He established the company in 2015 with a vision of providing solutions to the small hurdles that small businesses encounter as they strive to compete with prominent companies in the market. Glen applies fundamental, proven business philosophies that are the cause of his success in business. Read more about Glen Wakeman at Premier Gazette.
- Human capital. Businesses should invest heavily in human capital since they determine the productivity of the firm. Employees should work in line with the vision of the company. Business owners should equip their employees with the necessary skills to improve their creativity in production.
- Risk Management. Businesses should be willing to take risks, but they should also take risks that will not affect the stake of the business entirely.
- Governance. Companies should have a good business structure to ensure that flow of work is not only efficient but also effective.
- Execution. Business ideas ought to be backed with definite plans and strategies on how they are going to achieve their goals.
- Leadership. The top positions of any firm are the backbone of the success of the business. They determine which direction the business should take.
About Glen Wakeman
Glen Wakeman has a rich background in entrepreneurship. He graduated from the University of Scranton with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance. He later advanced his studies at the University of Chicago where he graduated with an MBA in Finance. After completing his studies, Glen began his financial career at GE Capital where he was acknowledged as a role model for growth leadership. He then established his own company Nova Four where he served as the President and CEO. Read more about Glen Wakeman at crunchbase.com.
Glen Wakeman uses the current innovation and technology such as Doodle and Live chat to enhance his productivity at work. He is also a reader, and his current favorite book which he urges both upcoming and established entrepreneurs to read is ‘The Art of War’ by Sun Tzu.